Check The Catalog Retiring Lists NOW! The 2017-2018 Annual Catalog and 2018 Occasions Catalog retiring lists are available online as of 3:00 p.m. today. Items on the Retiring Lists sell out fast. Make sure to check the lists and order your retiring favorites before they are gone. The easiest way to see all the retiring products in one place is to click the image below to view them in my online store.
First Glance Favorite Retiring Products
Without a moment’s hesitation I can tell you my favoritest retiring product is the Flower Shop Stamp Set. I love, love, love this stamp set and have owned it since long before I became a demo. The shape of the flower and the patterns in the set are my favorite. Plus it coordinates with another favorite – the Pansy Punch. You know how I feel about punches! BTW – the Pansy Punch is retiring too. Flower Shop and the Pansy Punch may be retiring from Stampin’ Up! but they’re going to be “forever keepers” in my crafting
Oh Wisteria Wonder I will miss you! Yes my friends the Stampin’ Up! color Wisteria Wonder is retiring as part of a ginormous color refresh (see below and stay tuned for much more about this in the coming days). I have serious boo-boo lip about this. It’s my favorite Stampin’ Up! color and I think I’m going to sulk awhile about this.
I’m still working my way through the Retiring Lists. There may be other favorites retiring and I’ll let you know if I come across any others. Your turn – What are your favorite retiring items?
BIG NEWS! Huge Color Refresh
Not only are the 2016-2018 In Colors retiring May 31st but Stampin’ Up! is also doing a HUGE refresh of their entire color collection!!!! I mean HUGE HUGE! There is way too much new color info for this post so I’ll have the details for you tomorrow in a separate post.
My favorite colors in this collection are Dapper Denim and Flirty Flamingo. Which colors are your favorites? Hot Tip: Flirty Flamingo may be retiring as an In Color but it’s not going away. It’s going to be added to Stampin’ Up!’s core color collection. Just a tease – tune in tomorrow for more details.
Important Retiring Product Info You Need To Know
Check the catalog retiring lists now. That’s the most important thing to know. Other important details include:
- Retiring products are available for purchase April 9 through May 31, 2018 WHILE SUPPLIES LAST. All retiring products will be discontinued (no longer available) after May 31.
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Retiring products may be added to all order types: workshop, customer and online.
- Retiring stamps sets are always in high demand therefore Stampin’ Up! will only guarantee stamp set availability until May 25. All other items do not have guaranteed availability and will be available only while supplies last.
- Retiring items are eligible for Stampin’ Rewards on qualifying orders.
- Retiring Host Sets can only be purchased using Stampin’ Rewards from a qualifying workshop.
- Depending on inventory levels, discounts on select products may be announced on May 8th. If you buy a product at retail price and it is later discounted, Stampin’ Up! will refund the difference. Note: retiring items sell out fast. Do not wait to purchase an item hoping for a discount. The item may sell out.
Shop For Retiring Products At My Online Store – Get A Free Gift
Shop for your favorites at my online store and when you place an order of $50 or more (before tax and shipping) before April 30 and you’ll get the FREE April 2018 Stampin’ With Host Gift.
How To Get Your Copy Of The New Annual Catalog
Do you want your own hardcopy of the new 2018-19 Annual Catalog? Stampin’ With Pixie Preferred Customers automagically receive a printed copy of each Stampin’ Up! catalog issued within one year from their last $25.00+ (before tax and shipping) order. Learn how to become a Stampin’ With Pixie Preferred Customer here. Place a qualifying order before May 2, 2018 and I’ll send you a copy of the brand new Annual Catalog as soon as they are delivered to me (no later than June 1, 2018).
Big Changes. Lots Of News. Get The Latest Updates Automatically
It’s going to be an exciting and busy Spring at Stampin’ Up! Big changes are happening and there are going to be multiple promotions. Stay on top of it all and get the latest news as it happens by subscribing to my blog posts and the monthly Stampin’ With Pixie News Flash. Both will be delivered directly to your Inbox. Click here to subscribe.
Thanks for visiting today. Peace, love and two paws up!
The Stampin’ Up! Perennial Birthday Project Kit provides everything you need to make 16 birthday cards and store them in an adorable card box. Read on for the Stampin’ Up! Perennial Birthday Project Kit Basics and Step Up Ideas. View the kit contents, the four basic card layouts and then learn how to step up two of the layouts using kit contents and a few additional Stampin’ Up! supplies.
Perennial Birthday Project Kit – One Heck Of A Kit
This is one heck of a card kit. It includes the components for making 16 (sixteen!!!) birthday cards, 4 each of 4 designs, plus the box to store them in. Keep ahead by recording birthdays on the customizable-tabbed dividers for month-at-a-glance reminders. The storage box is worth the price of admission. A-dor-a-ble and very well constructed. It’s sturdy and will hold many cards. There is an amazing amount of product in this kit! I can’t believe the price is only $27.00. Look at all the goodies that are included in the kit!
* 16 printed card bases, folded size 4-1/4″ x 5-1/2″ (10.8 x 14 cm)
* 16 white Medium Envelopes
* 12 printed tabbed dividers, 6-3/8″ x 5-1/4″ (16.2 x 13.3 cm)
* printed and white die-cut accents
* gold foil sticker sheets with month names in English, French, and German
* gold 5/8″ (1.6 cm) satin ribbon
* Dapper Denim Solid Baker’s Twine
* printed storage box, 6-3/4″ x 5-1/4″ x 3-3/4″ (17.2 x 13.3 x 9.5 cm)
Did you notice the gold-metallic embossing on some of the decorative papers and die cuts? Wow! Note: to make the cards as shown in the kit instructions you also need the Perennial Birthday stamp set and Stampin’ Up! Classic Stampin’ Pads in Dapper Denim, Flirty Flamingo, Old Olive and Wisteria Wonder.
Stampin’ Up! Perennial Birthday Project Kit Basics and Step Up Ideas
There is so much going on with this kit. To make the four basic layouts follow the instructions that come with the kit. Stampin’ Up! has also produced a video that walks through the basic kit contents and supplements the project instructions with tips.
Kit Contents and Card Making Tips
Two extra Pixie Tips just for you. 1) Use Stampin’ Write Markers in coordinating colors to ink stamps with multiple colors at the same time. Use this approach to stamp the floral images. 2) Use the Stamparatus to help you easily align sentiments on the label die cuts and to layer multiple images on the envelopes.
Step It Up Ideas
You can easily step your card creations up to the next level. Shown above are two examples of stepped-up versions of the Floral Birthday Cheers card and the Blooms For You card. Apply the same techniques to step up any of the four basic layouts in the kit.
- Mix & Match Bases To Create Layers – Combine the decorative paper card bases to create fantastic layers. Don’t worry about what to mix and match. All of the colors and image designs in the kit are perfectly coordinated so you can’t go wrong.
- Rearrange Layouts – Rotate the card layouts and/or move layout elements to jazz up the design. Use a different tag or die cut than the one specified in the instructions. Position a tag or die cut in a different place on the layout. Change ink colors. Convert a horizontal card into a vertical card or vice-versa.
- Decorate The Envelopes – A SUPER easy way to take your card to the next level. Use corresponding stamps and ink colors to decorate the envelope.
- Mat Tags & Die Cuts – mat the decorative tags and die cuts using coordinating cardstock. Pop the matted element up using Stampin’ Dimensionals. Multiple layers and added dimension always add interest and depth to a card.
I hope you found The Stampin’ Up! Perennial Birthday Project Kit Basics and Step Up Ideas post helpful. If you did, here’s a bit of homework for you:
- Make some Perennial Birthday Project Kit cards and share your stepped-up versions. Let’s do a virtual swap! Post your versions on my Facebook page.
- Get your free April 2018 Stampin’ With Pixie Host Gift. To view this month’s free gift and learn how to get one click here.
- Get a free tutorial when you subscribe to the Stampin’ With Pixie monthly newsletter and/or blog updates. Subscribers also get an exclusive tutorial each month. Subscribe here.
- Save up to 70% at the Clearance Rack and save 10% on Bundles!
- Follow me on Pinterest and Facebook.
Stampin’ Up! Perennial Birthday Project Kit Basics and Step Up Ideas Supply List
Peace, love and two paws up! Have a great weekend!