My 2018-19 Annual Catalog Favorites! There are so many fantastic new products in the 2018-19 catalog that it’s been a struggle to select just a few of my favorites to highlight. I still have almost every page in my copy of the catalog flagged for my Wishlist but the three products featured below are at the top of my Gotta Have list. Hang on to your hats. Inspiration and excitement straight ahead!
My Favorite Suite
In an earlier post, I mentioned that Nature’s Poem Designer Series Paper (DSP) is my favorite in the new catalog. The same thing goes for the rest of the Suite. The Rooted in Nature Bundle that coordinates with the DSP is flat out phenomenal. The Nature’s Roots dies alone are worth the price of admission. You can die-cut GORGEOUS detailed trees and leaves that coordinate beautifully with every stamp image but here’s the biggie – the die set also includes Thinlit leaves that lightly emboss so you can choose to simply cut out an image, cut and emboss or just emboss. Whew! There are 16 (!) stamps in the set with some of the most detailed tree and leaf images I have ever seen. The fonts on the sentiment stamps make me giddy. Aren’t they fantastic? Take a gander at the adorable Leaves Trinkets.
My Favorite Bundle
The Art Deco/Eastern appearance of the designs in this Bundle is wonderful. There is something about it that makes you sigh. One of the best features is the wonderful embossing die (center right) that pairs with the “corner” stamp image (upper left). You can mix and match how you use these two. For example you can:
- Use the stamp alone and color it using your favorite media
- Stamp the image and emboss it using the die
- Stamp and color the image and then emboss it
- Emboss and use the embossed shape as is and so on.
As if that wasn’t enough, Stampin’ Up! added a fantastic corner die and the dove stamp is stunning. Here’s a wee bit of project inspiration for you.
Recognize one of these projects? I sort of CASEd it for this post. Remember – you save 10% when you purchase bundled products.
My Favorite Stamp Set
*sigh* This is, by far, my favorite stamp set in the whole catalog. The sentiment “I made a wish & you came true” stole my heart. Admittedly, I have a thing for “wispy” images of flowers, pixies, fairies and critters. I can imagine using this stamp set to create lovely scenes for my cards and projects. Combine these dandelions with a softly sponged background, a few bees or butterflies and one of the sentiments. Magical!
My Favoritest Thing of All
Drum roll please! My #1 favorite thing in the whole catalog is the Darling Label Punch Box!
The moment I saw it I knew this goodie was coming home to Casa Di Bruno. Oh my goodness! The metal box makes my inner hoarder do a happy dance. The fact that it comes with a full size handy-dandy brand-new label punch, a stamp set, two ink spots in brand new colors AND an acrylic stamp block is just icing on the cake. This collection is so fantastic that multiple projects made it it adorn the front cover of the new catalog. The front cover! Just between you, me and the fence post – the Darling Label Punch (available ONLY in this box) works with the Treat Time Stamp Set and coordinates with the Very Vintage Host Set.
If you want to make the most of your Stampin’ Up! budget this is the product to buy!
Products Featured In The My 2018-19 Annual Catalog Favorites Post
To see each of the featured products in my online store, click any of the links shown below. Nature’s Poem product links are provided above.
News & Reminders
- A big Stampin’ Up! promotion is coming in July. Stay tuned for details.
- To receive a complete set of Stampin’ With Pixie 2018-19 Designer Series Paper Coordinating Colors Guides make sure to subscribe to the Stampin’ With Pixie Newsletter by this Friday (June 22). Newsletter subscribers will get an exclusive PDF containing the complete set in the June Newsletter. To subscribe click the Subscribe Here button on the Stampin’ With Pixie home page.
- Beginning July 1, Stampin’ With Pixie blog posts will be approximately every two weeks for the immediate future. I’m stepping back a bit from posting to attend to family matters over the Summer. If there is important Stampin’ Up! news like a flash sale etc I’ll post more frequently to keep you up-to-date and ready to roll. Newsletters will still be issued each month.
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you have enjoyed My 2018-19 Annual Catalog Favorites. It’s been great sharing some time with you. If you have any questions, email me ([email protected]). I’m here to help.