Are you ready for Cyber Monday??? Stampin’ Up! is and they’re going all out. Free standard shipping on everything!
One Day Only – November 27th
For one day only on November 27, standard shipping is FREE on all Stampin Up! orders. Take advantage of this special offer to check everything off your Stampin’ Up! wish list. You’ll be getting a great deal of every single product you buy. Remember – this is for one day only. The free shipping offer runs from November 27 12:00 a.m. (MT) to November 27 11:59 p.m. (MT) only. So get your online shopping grove going and save big.
Just The Facts – Stuff You Gotta Know
- No minimum purchase is required.
- Order as much or as often as you want ALL DAY. Shipping is FREE!
- STOCK UP! Fill your wish list and stock up on basics like card stock, envelopes, stamps and ink!
- It’s the perfect time to indulge in the new Stampin’ Blends Markers!
- Don’t miss out on additional savings with 10% OFF Bundles and the Stampin’ Up! clearance rack.
- FREE products! Earn Stampin’ Rewards when you spend $150 or more (total before shipping and tax). Any orders $50 or higher qualify for my free November Host Gift too.
- Please note the On-Line Extravaganza Sale ends Nov. 26 and is not part of this free Shipping promotion.
- Free shipping runs from November 27 12:00 AM to November 27 11:59 PM MT.
This is the last week to qualify for the November 2017 Stampin’ With Pixie Host Gift. Learn more here.
A Personal Note
As many of you know, my husband and I share our home with a few kitties. We call it our mini clowder but in reality they are our family. We love them as if they were our kids. On November 17th the heart of our little family, Smooch, had to be rushed to the emergency veterinary hospital because he became suddenly critically ill. We spent last week in the hospital with him fighting hard for his life. He’s back home with us now and back with our regular vet but the struggle continues. We hope for the best but understand that we may loose him at any time. Smoochie is the sweetest and most loving little cat you could ever hope to meet. He could use every bit of healing energy, prayer, love, positive CHI he can get. Please beam a little his way if you have a few minutes today. We all thank you so much. I may be among the missing a bit while we care for him. I appreciate your understanding. Peace, love and lots of paws up to all of you. Thank you.