The Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Has Been Updated. This update includes some of the most popular items from the Holiday Catalog and some that coordinate perfectly with new/returning colors like Mint Macaron etc.
Save Up To 60% While Supplies Last
You can save big buying from the Clearance Rack. Clearance items usually sell out pretty fast. Don’t miss out. Here are a few things that caught my eye:
- Ribbon and Embellishments – I always start here because I can use them all year long on all kinds of projects. Two of my favorites on the Clearance Rack are the Black Rhinestone Jewels and the 5/8″ Mint Macaron Mini Striped Ribbon. Mint Macaron is one of the returning colors. Click here to read about the huge color revamp.
- Designer Series Paper (DSP) – The Clearance Rack has some of the most popular DSP collections and the prices are ultra low. At first glance, the selection seems on the holiday side but take a closer look. The “B” side of all Stampin’ Up! DSP can be used for multiple occasions and multiple seasons. Click here for a Painted Autumn “B” side project. The GORGEOUS Year of Cheer DSP makes absolutely FAB wedding cards, gift boxes etc.
- Dies and Punches – The die set and punch price cuts are amazing. The Card Front Builder Dies set is my fav on the Clearance Rack. The die cuts are so versatile and beautiful. Here are some of the projects I made with it:
Updates, Reminders and News
- Color Revamp Summary Charts: Just for you – two charts summarizing the Stampin’ Up! 2018 Color Revamp. Click on each image to download.
- Check Out The Stampin’ Up! Products Walking The Plank: Loads of Stampin’ Up! items are retiring. Check out the retiring lists and buy your favs while they last. Click here to learn more.
- Coming Soon! A Pre-Order Opportunity: The new catalog launches June 1. On May 1, you’ll have a chance to pre-order items from the new Share What You Love Suite. This pre-order is PACKED with awesome products. As a demo, I had a chance to pre-order already and I’ll be showing you the new products next week. In the meantime, here’s a little tease.
Hope You Enjoyed This Post
I hope you enjoyed the Stampin’ Up! Clearance Rack Has Been Updated post. If you found the information helpful, fun and/or inspiring, please subscribe to my newsletter and blog posts updates. Get blog updates, Stampin’ Up! News and promotions delivered right to your Inbox. Get an exclusive free monthly tutorial too! To subscribe enter your email information and subscription selections on the Stampin’ With Pixie home page. All of your information is protected and NEVER shared with a 3rd party. Click here to subscribe.
Take a look at the 2018 Color Revamp. Variety is the spice of life and that’s especially true in the world of color. Stampin’ Up! makes a point to keep an eye on color trends across different markets and industries. To ensure they remain consistently on top of the trends they occasionally revamp their color selections. To keep bringing you the most current and on-trend colors, Stampin’ Up! decided it was time to give the color collections a makeover. I hope the new variety of shades will inspire your creativity.
The Details In A Nutshell
There are still four color collections (Brights, Neutral, Regals and Subtles) each with ten colors. There is also a new color group called Basics for work horses like Basic Black, Very Vanilla and Whisper White.
Some colors have moved to other collections — you’ll notice this as we look through the collections. The addition of new colors and the moving colors can get a bit confusing so there will comparison charts in the new catalog arriving June 1, 2018. In the meantime, I’ll provide you with new color charts and summarize the changes for you in this post.
Old Favorites and New Delights
The Four Core Color Collections
The Brights, Neutrals, Regals and Subtles comprise the “core color collections.” These four collections still exist but there are exciting changes. Click on the image to zoom in.
Changes By Core Collection
- Whisper White, Basic Black and Very Vanilla have moved to the new Basics Collection.
- Chocolate Chip is retiring.
- Night of Navy has moved here from the Regals Collection.
- Mossy Meadow (an old favorite) is returning and is part of the Neutrals collection.
- Merry Merlot and Gray Granite are brand new colors.
- Real Red, Old Olive, Rich Razzleberry and Pumpkin Pie are all moving to the Regals Collection.
- Tangerine Tango and Tempting Turquoise are retiring.
- Returning favorites are Poppy Parade, Flirty Flamingo and Coastal Cabana.
- Mango Melody, Granny Apple Green and Gorgeous Grape are new colors.
- Marina Mist, Pink Pirouette, Soft Sky, Wild Wasabi, Wisteria Wonder are all retiring.
- Mint Macaron is returning.
- Petal Pink, Soft Sea Foam, Balmy Blue and Highland Heather are all brand new.
- Always Artichoke, Elegant Eggplant, Island Indigo, Perfect Plum and Rose Red are all retiring.
- Blackberry Bliss is returning.
- Shaded Spruce is new.
New Color Closeup
Here’s a look at the new core colors. Click on the image to view it larger.
In Color Collections
The In Color Collections still operate the same. A new In Color Collection is issued every 2 years while an older collection retires. This year the 2016-2018 In Color Collection is retiring when the current catalog retires. (Click here to learn more about the collection.) The new 2018-2020 In Color Collection is being added and will be available when the new catalog launches June 1.. The new colors are awesome.
Just For You – Coordinating Colors Charts
Whew! Lots of changes and LOTS of new or returning colors. Want some ideas on how to mix & match them? Stampin’ Up! has created a free online Color Coach demonstrating coordinating colors for the new and returning colors. Use the links below to view the Color Coach and download a free PDF of each guide.
Ink and Case Changes
You may have noticed all of the Classic Stampin’ ink pads, refills and markers are on the new Retiring List. Why? Stampin’ Up! has improved the ink pad case and the ink formula. The redesigned ink pad case is now easier to use and won’t become accidentally disconnected. The lid has a tighter fit. Better yet – the new cases are stackable!! The new cases are also smaller, slightly thinner and sleek. They will still fit in the Stampin’ Carousel and they still have the foam pad inside.
What about the ink? Well Stampin’ Up! strives for excellence. As great as the current Classic Stampin’ Ink is, Stampin’ Up! thought it could be better so they upgraded the ink. It’s like buttah now. But don’t worry, if you have existing refills, you can still use them on the old AND the new ink pads.
One last change – Archival Ink is going away. Basic Gray is moving to the Classic Stampin’ ink family and Basic Black Archival ink Is retiring. Please note that you cannot use an archival ink refill on the new Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad, as this will ruin the new ink pad. The best options for black ink pads are the Tuxedo Black Memento Pad, to use with Blends and general black stamping needs, and the Jet Black StāzOn Pad, to use for watercolor and nonporous surface stamping. Both will be available in the new catalog.
Order Retiring Colors Sooner Rather Than Later
Long post today! Lots of gorgeous colors to share. Now that you have had a chance to Take A Look At The 2018 Color Revamp, I urge you to order the retiring color ink pads, refills, markers and paper as soon as you can. They always sell out SUPER fast. Click on the image shown below to see all the retiring items including retiring color products. To learn more about the 2018 Annual Catalog and Occasions Catalog Retiring lists click here.
Don’t Miss Out
I hope the Take A Look At The 2018 Color Revamp post provided helpful information and answered questions you have about the revamp. There is always a lot of Stampin’ Up! news as we get closer to the launch of the new catalog. Be sure to get the latest and greatest by signing up to have blog updates and my monthly newsletter sent to your Inbox. Stampin’ With Pixie News Flash (newsletter) subscribers also get an exclusive free project tutorial every month. Subscribe here.